I. General terms
- Regulations - these regulations
- Service - Internet service "Wenar e-mob", operating at https://wenar.eu
- Service Provider - company "WENAR sp. z o.o." with registered office address: 322 Cieszynska Street, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, NIP: 9372662222, KRS: 0000412028,
- Service Recipient - any natural person accessing the Website and using the services provided through the Website by the Service Provider.
- Electronic Communication - Communication between the parties via electronic mail (e-mail) and contact forms available on the Website.
II. General provisions
- Regulations, defines the principles of operation and use of the Site, and defines the scope of rights and obligations of Service Recipients and Service Provider related to the use of the Site.
- The object of the Service Provider's services is to provide free of charge tools in the form of the Site, allowing Service Recipients to access content in the form of posts, articles and audiovisual materials or online applications and electronic forms
- Any content, articles and information, if any, containing the characteristics of tips or advice published on the Site are only a general collection of information and are not directed to individual Service Recipients. The Service Provider is not responsible for their use by Recipients.
- The Client assumes full responsibility for the use of materials made available on the Site, including use in accordance with applicable law.
- The Service Provider does not provide any warranty as to the suitability of the materials posted on the Service.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for any damages incurred by Service Recipients or third parties in connection with the use of the Site. All risks associated with the use of the Site, and in particular with the use and exploitation of information posted on the Site, shall be borne by the Service Recipient using the Site.
- Use of the Website by each Service Recipient is free of charge and voluntary.
- Service Recipients are required to read the Terms and Conditions and the other documents forming an integral part of the Terms and Conditions, and must accept their provisions in full in order to continue using the Site.
- Service Recipients may not use any personal data obtained on the Service for marketing purposes.
- Technical requirements for use of the Service:
- a device with a display capable of displaying web pages,
- connection to the Internet,
- any web browser that displays web pages in accordance with the standards and provisions of the W3C Consortium and supports web pages made available in HTML5,
- enabled cookies
- In order to ensure the security of the Service Provider, the Service Recipient and other Service Recipients using the Site, all Service Recipients using the Site shall comply with generally accepted network security rules,
- Activities performed personally by Service Recipients or with the use of oprorgamming are prohibited:
- without written permission, decompile and analyze the source code,
- without written consent, causing excessive load on the server of the Service,
- without written consent, attempt to detect vulnerabilities in the Service's security and server configuration,
- attempt to upload or inject code, scripts and software into the server and database that may cause damage to the Site's software, other Service Recipients or the Service Provider,
- attempt to upload or implant code, scripts and software on the server and in the database that may track or steal data of Service Recipients or Service Provider,
- take any action aimed at damaging, blocking the operation of the Service or preventing the Service from fulfilling its purpose.
- In the event of detecting the occurrence or potential possibility of a Cyber Security incident or a violation of RODO, Service Recipients should first report this to the Service Provider in order to quickly rectify the problem/threat and safeguard the interests of all Service Recipients.
IV. Conditions and rules for registration
- Service Recipients may use the Website without registration.
- Service Recipients must be registered and have an account on the Website in order to use additional services provided on the Website, available only to Service Recipients after logging in.
- Registration is not required.
- Registration on the Website is voluntary.
- Registration on the Site is free of charge.
- Each Service Recipient may have only one account on the Site.
- Technical requirements for account registration:
- Possession of an individual e-mail account,
- Service Recipients who register with the Service agree to the processing of their personal data by the Service Provider to the extent that it was entered into the Service during the registration process and its subsequent modification or deletion.
- The Service Provider shall have the right to suspend or delete the accounts of Service Recipients at its sole discretion, thereby preventing or restricting access to particular or all services, content, materials and resources of the Site, in particular if the Service Recipient commits a violation of the Terms and Conditions, generally applicable laws, rules of social coexistence or acts to the detriment of the Service Provider or other Service Recipients, the legitimate interests of the Service Provider and third parties working or not with the Service Provider.
- All services of the Site may be changed as to their content and scope, added or subtracted, as well as temporarily suspended or access to them may be restricted, at the discretion of the Service Provider, without the possibility of objection in this regard by the Service Recipients.
- Additional security rules for the use of the account:
- Service Recipients registered on the Site are prohibited from sharing their account login and password with third parties.
- The Service Provider does not have the right and will never request from the Service Recipient the password to the selected account.
- Cancellation of account:
- Each Service Recipient with an account on the Website has the option to delete his/her account from the Website on his/her own.
- Service Recipients may do so after logging in to the panel on the Site. .
- Deletion of the account results in deletion of all identification data of the Service Recipient and anonymization of the username and e-mail address.
V. Terms and conditions of the Newsletter service
- Service Recipients may use the Service without subscribing to the Newsletter.
- Subscribing to the Newsletter service is voluntary.
- Subscribing to the Newsletter service is free of charge.
- Technical requirements related to the Newsletter service:
- having an individual e-mail account,
- Conditions for the Newsletter service:
- provision of an individual e-mail electronic mail account in the electronic form,
- verification of the provided e-mail account by activating the link sent to it,
- granting consent to receive e-mail notifications,
- announcement of new news, posts, contests, and other promotional actions related to the services of the Service,
- announcement about promotional actions of the Service's partners (marketing news),
- Each Customer subscribed to the Newsletter service has the option to unsubscribe from the Service on their own.
VI. Conditions of communication and provision of other services on the Service
- The Service provides services and tools that allow Service Recipients to interact with the Service in the form of:
- Contact form
- Commenting on posts and articles
- The service provides contact information in the form of:
- E-mail address
- Contact phone
- Conditions for posting content by Service Recipients on the Site:
- It is forbidden to post content on the Site that is abusive or defamatory towards the Service Provider, other Service Recipients, third parties and third parties,
- It is prohibited to place on the Site textual, graphic, audiovisual, scripts, programs and other works for which the Client does not have a license, or whose author of property rights has not consented to free publication,
- It is prohibited to place on the Site content that is vulgar, pornographic, erotic and inconsistent with Polish and European law, as well as links to sites containing such content,
- It is forbidden to place on the Website scripts and programs that overload the server, illegal software, software used to violate security and other similar activities, as well as links to sites containing the indicated materials, .
- It is forbidden to place on the Website any merketing content and content advertising other commercial services, products, services or commercial websites
VII. Collection of data about Service Recipients
In order to properly provide the services of the Website, to safeguard the legal interest of the Service Provider, and to ensure that the Website operates in accordance with applicable law, the Service Provider through the Website collects and processes certain data about Users.
The Service Provider shall collect and process certain data about Users.
In order to properly provide services, the Site uses and records certain anonymous information about the Client in cookies.
The following are available in the appendices.
- Data collected automatically:
For the smooth operation of the Service and for statistics, we automatically collect certain data about the Customer. These data include:
- IP address
- Browser type
- Screen resolution
- Approximate location
- Open subpages of the website
- Time spent on relevant sub-page of the website
- Type of operating system
- Previous sub-page address
- Address of referring page
- Browser language
- Internet connection speed
- Internet service provider
- Anonymized demographic data based on Google Analytics data:
The above data is obtained through Google Analytics script and is anonymous.
- Data collected during registration:
User name, first and last name, e-mail address.
For logged-in Customers (who have an account on the Website), cookies stored on the Customer's device may include the Customer ID associated with the Customer's account
Data collected during newsletter signup:
- The owner of the Website and the copyright of the Website is the Service Provider.
- Some of the data posted on the Site are protected by copyrights belonging to companies, institutions and third parties, not related in any way to the Service Provider, and are used under obtained licenses, or based on a free license.
- Under the Copyright Act of February 4, 1994, it is forbidden to use, copy, reproduce in any form or hold in search systems excluding Google, Bing, Yahoo, NetSprint, DuckDuckGo, Facebook and LinkedIn any articles, descriptions, photos and any other content, graphic, video or audio material on the Service without the written permission or consent provided through Electronic Communication of their legal owner.
- According to the Law of February 4, 1994 on Copyright, simple press releases, understood as the information itself, without commentary and evaluation of its author, are not protected. The author understands this as the ability to use information from the texts posted on the site, but no longer to copy all or part of the articles unless indicated in the individual material made available on the site.
IX. Amendments to the Regulations
- All provisions of the Terms and Conditions may be unilaterally amended by the Service Provider at any time, without giving reasons.
- Information about changes to the Terms and Conditions will be distributed electronically to Service Recipients registered on the Site.
- In case of changes to the Terms and Conditions, its provisions shall come into effect immediately after its publication for Service Recipients who do not have an account on the Site.
- If the Terms and Conditions are amended, its provisions shall take effect with a 7-day transition period for Service Recipients with accounts on the Site registered prior to the amendment of the Terms and Conditions.
- It is considered that each Service Recipient continuing to use the Site after the change of the Terms and Conditions accepts them in full.
X. Final Provisions
- The Service Provider shall not be liable in any way, as permitted by applicable law, for the content transmitted and published on the Site by the Service Recipients, for its truthfulness, reliability, authenticity or legal defects.
- The Service Provider shall make every effort to ensure that the services of the Website are offered on a continuous basis. However, it shall not be liable for any interference caused by force majeure or unauthorized interference of the Service Recipients, third parties or the activity of external automatic programs.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change any information posted on the Site at a time of the Service Provider's choosing, without prior notice to Service Recipients using the Site.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to temporarily, completely or partially shut down the Site for the purpose of improving the Site, adding services or performing maintenance, without prior notice to Service Recipients.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to shut down the Service permanently, without prior notice to Service Recipients.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to assign, in part or in whole, any of its rights and obligations related to the Site, without the consent and possibility of any objection from the Service Recipients.
- The current and previous Terms and Conditions of the Site can be found on this subpage under the current Terms and Conditions.
- For all matters related to the operation of the Service, please contact the Service Provider using one of the following forms of contact:
- Using the contact form available on the Site
- Sending a message to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By calling the number: +48 33 445 13 31